Need help with staffing shortages? Premier is the solution!
It’s our mission to staff every open shift at senior living communities. Whether you need full-time or just need to fill a shift today, get connected to our growing network of caregivers. With nearly two years of experience solving healthcare staffing challenges, Premier is in the business of helping our facility partners ensure quality patient care and maintain staffing compliance. Our professionals are highly trained, meet rigorous hiring standards and are ready to pick up shifts at your facility immediately. We have a live on call scheduler by the phone 24/7 ready to onboard new facilities and fill open shifts – often in just minutes. Sign a staffing contract with us TODAY and have peace of mind.
- Highly trained staff with skills you require. (Alzheimer’s & Dementia, transferring, assistance with ADLs, Covid-19 and PPE prepared)
- Rigorous Screening (health check, drug and background screening, skillset evaluation).
- Live On Call person 24/7 to assist with call outs
A Staffing Strategy Can Help You Overcome:
- Staffing shortages
- Increased patient demands
- Staffing imbalances among units
- Staffing on the fly
- Burnout and vacation fill in
What type of staffing does Premier Offer?
We contract caregivers (also known as direct care workers or aides)
How quickly can I sign a staffing contract?
A staffing contract can be prepared the same day
Where do you offer staffing contracts?
Senior living communities like (independent living, assisted living, personal care, and memory care) in Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester counties.
Is Premier licensed and insured?
Yes, we provide proof of licensure and insurance with staffing contract
Who should I contact to sign a staffing contract?